SmartSIM, An Innovative Training Solution for Surgeons, IDBs 42nd Annual Meeting 2017, Jeddah, KSA.
- Towards Probabilistic Formal Analysis of SATS-Simultaneously Moving Aircraft (SATS-SMA), Models for Formal Analysis of Real Systems (MARS-2017), EPTCS, Uppsala, Sweden.
- Towards Availability Analysis using Theorem Proving, International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM-2016), Tokyo, Japan.
- Formal Verification of Gate-Level Multiple Side Channel Parameters to detect Hardware Trojans, Formal Techniques for Safety-Critical Systems (FTSCS 2016), Tokyo, Japan.
- Formalization of Fault Trees in Higher-order Logic: A Deep Embedding Approach,
Symposium on Dependable Software Engineering Theories, Tools and Applications (SETTA-2016), Beijing, China.
- Formalization of Normal Random Variables in HOL, Conferences on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM-2016), Bialystock, Poland.
- Formal Dependability Modeling and Analysis: A Survey, Conferences on Intelligent Computer Mathematics (CICM-2016), Bialystock, Poland.
- Formal Reliability Analysis of Protective Systems in Smart Grids, IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP-2016), Bali, Indonesia.
- Formal Probabilistic Analysis of Distributed Resource Management Schemes in On-Chip Systems, Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE-2016), Dresden, Germany.
- Formal Reliability Analysis of Wireless Sensor Network Data Transport Protocols using HOL, Cooperative Wireless Networks, Wireless and Mobile Computing, Networking and Communications (WiMOB-2015), Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Probabilistic Formal Verification Methodology of Decentralized Thermal Management in On-chip Systems, IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructures for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE-2015), Larnaca, Cyprus.
- Formal Verification: Introduction and Applications, Faculdade de Engenharia (FEUP), Universidade do Porto, Portugal, 2015.
- Formal Verification of Distributed Task Migration for Thermal Management in On-chip Multi-core Systems using nuXmv, International Workshop on Formal Techniques for Safety-Critical Systems (FTSCS 2014), Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.
- On the Formal Analysis of HMM Using Theorem Proving, International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM-2014), Luxombourg City, Luxembourg.
- Formal Verification of Circuit-Switched Network on Chip (NoC), International Symposium on System-on-Chip (SoC-2014), Tampere, Finland.
- Reliability Block Diagrams based Analysis: A Survey, International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Maths (ICNAAM 2014), Rhodes, Greece.
- Formal Reasoning about Molecular Pathways, IEEE International Conference on Enabling Technologies: Infrastructures for Collaborative Enterprises (WETICE-2014), Parma, Italy.
- Formalization of Laplace Transform Using the Multivariate Calculus Theory of HOL-Light, Conference on Logic for Programming Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning (LPAR 2013), Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- Formal Kinematic Analysis of the Two-Link Planar Manipulator, International Conference on Formal Engineering Methods (ICFEM-2013), Queenstown, New Zealand.
- An Informal Introduction to Formal Methods, First Heidelberg Laureate Forum, Heidelberg, Germany, September 2013.
- Analysis Techniques for Fractional Order Systems: A Survey, International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Maths (ICNAAM 2012), Kos, Greece.
- Al Zahrawi- A Training Robot and Simulator for Minimal Invasive Surgery, International Multitopic Conference (INMIC 2011), Karachi, Pakistan.
- Formal Analysis of Fractional Order Systems in HOL, Formal Methods in Computer Aided Design (FMCAD-2011), Austin, TX, USA.
- Formal Analysis of Optical Waveguides in HOL, International Conference on Theorem Proving in Higher-Order Logics (TPHOLs 2009), Munich, Germany.
Probabilistic Analysis using a Theorem Prover, Half day Tutorial affiliated with the 22nd International Conference on Automated Deduction (CADE-22), Montreal, Canada, August 2009.
Performance Analysis of Systems and Software using a Theorem Prover, Half day Tutorial affiliated with the International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (ISPASS-08), Austin, USA, April 2008
Performance Analysis of ARQ Protocols using a Theorem Prover; International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (ISPASS 2008), Austin, Texas, USA.
Automated Formal Synthesis of Wallace Tree Multipliers. International Midwest Symposium on Circuits & Systems (MWSCAS 2007), Montreal, Canada.
Formalization of Continuous Probability Distributions, Conference on Automated Deduction (CADE-21), 2007, Bremen, Germany.
- Verification of Probabilistic Properties in the HOL Theorem Prover, International Conference on Integrated Formal Methods (IFM 2007), Oxford, UK.
Last Updated: July 10, 2017